Blun Bros. Record Book
Identifier: AC 022-S
Scope and Content
Record book contains invoices from various businesses in the eastern United States, New Mexico, and Texas, 1901-1907. Also included is an alphabetical index of business names.
- 1901 - 1907
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Blun Bros. mercantile business operated in Magdalena, New Mexico (1901) and Fairview, New Mexico (1902-1907). Fairview, a small mining community in the Truth or Consequences area is now called Winston, New Mexico.
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Blun Bros. Record Book, 1901 - 1907
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 022-P::Blun Bros. Record Book)//EN" "nmsm1ac022-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.