Ivah Schumaker Collection,
Identifier: AC 232-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists primarily of materials written by Ivah and Faye Schumaker of New Mexico. Includes a notebook with several separate sections of journal entries by either Ivah or Faye Schumaker describing various trips such as a 1914 camping trip to the Black Range in southwest New Mexico, a 1915 train trip to the Grand Canyon, and a 1922 train trip to New Orleans. Also within the collection are poems written by the Schumakers and a few newspaper clippings of poetry.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Walker was the niece of Ivah Schumaker, who created much of this collection.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Ivah Schumaker Collection, 1914-1940
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 232-P::Ivah Schumaker Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac232-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.