Irving C.Sweet Collection,
Identifier: AC 218-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists of two of Sweet's business cards as a candidate for New Mexico State Representative of the 2nd District, his 1934 retail dealer's license from the State of New Mexico, a fragment of his 1924 retail dealer's license, and a notice of the rules for visitors to Sweet's ranch.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Sweet was a merchant and ranch owner in the area of Cerrillos, NM.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Irving C.Sweet Collection, 1924-1934
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 218-P::Irving C.Sweet Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac218-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.