Palo Blanco Ranch Ledger
Identifier: AC 209
Scope and Content
One photocopy of a ledger book from the Palo Blanco Ranch, New Mexico. Includes an extensive listing of properties owned by the Palo Blanco with brief descriptions; invoices of supplies; lists of property assets, cash, and liabilities; and a record of cattle owned. Some of the properties owned by the Palo Blanco include the Apache Ranch, Chico or Home Ranch, Chico Springs Ranch, Capulin Ranch, Gallegos Ranch, Kingman Ranch, and Kiowa Ranch. Photocopies.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Palo Blanco Ranch Ledger, 1885-1908
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 209::Palo Blanco Ranch Ledger)//EN" "nmsm1ac209.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.