Santa Fe Transportation Company Bulletins,
Identifier: AC 205
Scope and Content
These books (Part I and Part II) contain Courier Instructional bulletins issued by The Santa Fe Transportation Company from the years 1927-1930. These instructions contain a diverse amount of information ranging from Indian legends, geographical, cultural and historical to administrative duties of couriers regarding schedules, routes, fares, ect. Some of the Bulletins deal only with specific subjects while others contain a variety of subjects, but often related to a specific tour or subject material.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Santa Fe Transportation Co. was involved in conducting automobile tours in New Mexico and Arizona, especially to Indian sites, in conjunction with the Fred Harvey Co.
.5 Linear Feet
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Arizona -- Tours
- Arizona--Description and travel
- Automobile travel -- Arizona
- Automobile travel -- New Mexico
- DeHuff, Elizabeth Willis, 1886-1983
- Fred Harvey (Firm)
- Indians of North America -- Arizona
- Indians of North America -- Arizona -- Rites and ceremonies
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico -- Rites and ceremonies
- New Mexico -- Description and travel
- New Mexico -- History
- New Mexico -- Tours
- Guide to the Santa Fe Transportation Company Bulletins, 1927-1930
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Â©2000 -- updated Â©2008
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 205::Santa Fe Transportation Company Bulletins)//EN" "nmsm1ac205.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.