Santa Fe Programs, Certificates, and Proclamations
Identifier: AC 203-s
Scope and Content
A collection of miscellaneous programs for activities in Santa Fe or concerning Santa Fe dating from 1849 to 1978.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
2 Linear Feet
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- New Mexico History Museum
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Governors--New Mexico
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees
- Otero, Miguel Antonio, 1859-1944
- Presidents--United States--Journeys
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--History
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Social life and customs
- Guide to the Santa Fe Programs, Certificates, and Proclamations, 1833-1958
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico History Museum::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 203-s::Santa Fe Programs, Certificates, and Proclamations)//EN" "nmsm1ac203-s.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.