Nicholas Roosevelt Diary,
Identifier: AC 194-P
Scope and Content
Diary contains descriptions and daily observations of Southwest Indians and landscape, the Grand Canyon, and other related topics. Nicholas Roosevelt, a cousin of Theodore Roosevelt, accompanied the U.S. President on this tour of the Southwest in the summer of 1913.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Nicholas Roosevelt Diary, 1913
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 194-P::Nicholas Roosevelt Diary)//EN" "nmsm1ac194-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.