Emma Gerhardt Rorick Collection
Identifier: AC 193
Scope and Content
Collection consists primarily of materials concerning Tucumcari, and Quay County, New Mexico. Includes promotional pamphlets from 1910 on the towns of Tucumcari and San Jon in Quay County; a 1912 document transferring water rights from Herman Gerhardt to the Tucumcari Irrigation Co.; and various letters and announcements received by the Gerhardt family of Tucumcari. Also within the collection is a program from the "First Annual New Mexico Cowboys Reunion," held in Las Vegas, New Mexico in 1915.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
.25 linear feet linear feet
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Emma Gerhardt Rorick Collection, n.d.
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 193::Roerick Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac193.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.