Quechua Catholic Prayer Book,
Identifier: AC 187-p
Scope and Content
One Catholic prayer book, most of which is in Quecha, a native language of Peru, Bolivia, and Ecuador. Some of the text is in Spanish. Includes the following prayers: the "Saluation," the "Articles of Faith," the "Creed," the "Heavenly Father," and the "Ava Maria."
Language of Materials
Spanish, and Quechua.
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Quechua Catholic Prayer Book, 1891
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 187-p::Quechua Catholic Prayer Book)//EN" "nmsm1ac187-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.