Pueblo Indians Land Matters,
Identifier: AC 186-S
Scope and Content
Collection consists of two scrapbooks of clippings, pamphlets, and letters, compiled by Ina Sizer Cassidy for the use of Friends of the Pueblo Indians, 1922-1924. Clippings are primarily from the Santa Fe New Mexican and relate to the Pueblo Indians' rights to land. Pamphlets include a legal brief printed by the American Indian Defense Association concerning "white claims" to Indian land, 1922. Assistant Indian Commissioner Edgar B. Merritt's address regarding Pueblo Indian land tenure is also included.
- Cassidy, Ina Sizer, 1869-1965 (Person)
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Pueblo Indians Land Matters, 1922-1924
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 186-S::Pueblo Indians Land Matters)//EN" "nmsm1ac186-s.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.