L. Bradford Prince Papers
Identifier: AC 185
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the private papers of L. Bradford Prince, 1862-1910.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
L. Bradford Prince was a resident of New York City before he moved to New Mexico. In New Mexico he served as Chief Justice of the Teritorial Supreme Court of New Mexico and as Governor for the state of New Mexico from 1889 to 1893.
.2 Linear Feet
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Education -- New Mexico
- Governors -- New Mexico
- Lummis, Charles Fletcher, 1859-1928
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950
- New Mexico -- Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Non-profit organizations -- New Mexico
- Public schools -- New Mexico -- History
- Tax exemptions -- New Mexico
- Teachers -- New Mexico -- History
- Guide to the L. Bradford Prince Papers, 1862-1910
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 185::L. Bradford Prince Papers)//EN" "nmsm1ac185.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.