Plaza Hotel Guest Register,
Identifier: AC 179-S
Scope and Content
One register of guests at the Plaza Hotel from March 5, 1897 through August 31, 1897. Within the register are also advertisements for "Leading Business Houses in Las Vegas, New Mexico."
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Plaza Hotel, a three-story stone structure, was built in Las Vegas, New Mexico in 1882. Located facing south on the main plaza, the hotel was built to replace the Las Vegas Hotel by Las Vegas citizens for $40,000. Mrs. S.B. Davis, the hotel's first manager, spent $20,000 furnishing the large structure with its 75 guest rooms. The hotel has been refurbished and renovated in the early 1990s.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Plaza Hotel Guest Register, 1882
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 179-S::Plaza Hotel Guest Register)//EN" "nmsm1ac179-s.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.