Frank Owen Collection,
Identifier: AC 176
Scope and Content
Collection consists primarily of letters received by Owen from the Santa Fe Water and Light Company's owners, Edgar L. and Charles F. Street of New York. Most of the letters discuss the operation and management of the Santa Fe Water and Light Co., but other topics include real estate, mining, and irrigation in New Mexico. Collection also includes some letters from Owen to Edgar and Charles Street, as well as a graph created in 1916 that documents revenues, expenses, taxes, and other financial data for the Santa Fe Water and Light Co. from 1904 to 1915.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Owen was manager of the Santa Fe Water and Light Co.
2 Linear Feet
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Frank Owen Collection, 1904-1916
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 176::Frank Owen Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac176.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.