New Mexico Territorial Penitentiary List,
Identifier: AC 171-P
Scope and Content
One 1895 list of prisoners incarcerated for contempt of court during the New Mexico railroad stike of 1894. The list contains the names of 17 prisoners transferred from Raton, New Mexico to the Territorial Penitentiary near Santa Fe, and records their period of imprisonment.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the New Mexico Territorial Penitentiary List, 1894
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 171-P::New Mexico Territorial Penitentiary List)//EN" "nmsm1ac171-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.