Arthur Seligman Scrapbooks,
Identifier: AC 166
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the scrapbooks of New Mexico Governor Arthur Seligman, 1930-1933. Clippings represent newspapers throughout New Mexico and reflect the activities of Seligman as governor. Subjects include; politics, pardons, education, official appointments, veterans, the economy, the National Recovery Administration, and other related topics. The collection is rich in clippings pertaining to the National Miners' Union Strike of 1933 in Gallup, New Mexico.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Arthur Seligman served as the governor of New Mexico, 1931-1933.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Arthur Seligman Scrapbooks, 1930-1933
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 166::Arthur Seligman Scrapbooks)//EN" "nmsm1ac166.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.