New Mexico Central Railroad Co. Ledger Book
Identifier: AC 159-S
Scope and Content
One ledger book of deed descriptions and hand-drawn maps of property in Santa Fe owned by the New Mexico Central Railroad Co. Includes information on a depot shared with the Denver and Rio Grande Railroad.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the New Mexico Central Railroad Co. Ledger Book, 1918
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 159-S::New Mexico Central Railroad Co. Ledger Book)//EN" "nmsm1ac159-s.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.