Santiago Naranjo Papers,
Identifier: AC 158
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the papers of Santiago Naranjo, 1906-1945.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Santiago Naranjo served as Governor for the Santa Clara Pueblo in the early part of the 20th century. He was an invaluable aid to the Museum of New Mexico staff and other interested scholars who studied the Pueblo Indians and various ancient pueblos ruins during the first decade of the twentieth century.
.2 Linear Feet
Photographs received with collection are housed in the Photo Archives and cataloged separately.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Santiago Naranjo Papers, 1906-1945
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 158::Santiago Naranjo Papers)//EN" "nmsm1ac158.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.