Wilfred H. Matson Papers
Identifier: AC 014
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the personal correspondence and papers of Wilfred H. Matson. Correspondence consists of Wilfred's letters to his wife Mary discussing military life and various other topics, 1862-1863. Matson's papers contain: confederate currency; private currency (script) issued by E.M. Thompson in Bennington County, Vermont and Montgomery County, Virginia; Matson's discharge papers, 1863; and a pamphlet on the effects of love, 1803.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
.25 Linear Feet
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Wilfred H. Matson Papers, 1803-1863
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 014::Wilfred H. Matson Papers)//EN" "nmsm1ac014.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.