Mauro Montoya Collection,
Identifier: AC 152
Scope and Content
Mauro Montoya Collection documents significant episodes of New Mexico history during the eighteenth, nineteenth and twentieth centuries. The documents are divided into the four main periods: Spanish period, The Mexican period, U.S. Territorial period (incl. U.S. military occupation), New Mexico Statehood period.
Language of Materials
Spanish, and English.
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
5 Linear Feet
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Chimayo (N.M.) -- History
- Devotional literature
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- New Mexico
- Legal documents
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848-1950
- New Mexico -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848
- New Mexico -- Politics and government
- New Mexico -- Religious life and customs
- New Mexico -- Social conditions
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs
- Orders (military records)
- Payo de Nuevo Mexico
- Prayer books
- Prince, L. Bradford (Le Baron Bradford), 1840-1922
- Taos (N.M.) -- History
- Guide to the Mauro Montoya Collection, 1709-1949
- Processed by Library Staff
- Â©2000, revised Â©2006
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 152::Mauro Montoya Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac152.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.