Arthur MacArthur Letter,
Identifier: AC 142-P
Scope and Content
Letter from Arthur MacArthur, Fort Seldon, New Mexico, to Dr. Agnew dated January 21, 1885. Letter discusses Anglo American encroachment on Indian lands.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Arthur MacArthur was the father of General Douglass MacArthur.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Arthur MacArthur Letter, 1885
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 142-P::Arthur MacArthur Letter)//EN" "nmsm1ac142-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.