Clinton Lutz Scrapbook
Identifier: AC 140
Scope and Content
One scrapbook kept by Lutz containing letters, bills, circulars, and other materials. Most of the scrapbook items concern Lutz's work for the Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad, and the U.S. Census Office. There are also materials on mining in the area of Cerrillos, New Mexico.
- 1890 - 1894
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Lutz was a telegrapher and clerk for the Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad at Cerrillos, New Mexico. He was also an assistant census taker for the 1890 U.S. Census in New Mexico. Lutz died 23 February 1958 in Albuquerque.
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Clinton Lutz Scrapbook, 1890 - 1894
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 140::Clinton Lutz Scrapbook)//EN" "nmsm1ac140.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.