Kramer Mercantile Co. Ledger
Identifier: AC 124-S
Scope and Content
Collection consists of a Kramer Merchantile Co. ledger, 1907- 1911. Both English and Spanish influences on the San Juan Pueblo are evident in this company ledger. The Company did business on the reservation.
Language of Materials
English, and Spanish.
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Kramer Mercantile Co. Ledger, 1907-1911
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 124-S::Kramer Mercantile Co. Ledger)//EN" "nmsm1ac124-s.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.