Francis Scott Key Letter
Identifier: AC 123-P
Scope and Content
A brief 1837 letter by Key to an individual in Cincinnati, Ohio in which Key agrees to an unspecified request.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Francis Scott Key was composer of the Star Spangled Banner.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Francis Scott Key Letter, 1837
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 123-P::Francis Scott Key Letter)//EN" "nmsm1ac123-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.