Ilfeld Family Letters
Identifier: AC 113-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists primarily of letters received by Charles or Louis Ilfeld from family members and business associates. The letters primarily concern either family matters or the activities of the Charles Ilfeld Company. A few business documents are also in the collection.
- Ilfeld family (Family)
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Ilfeld family was very prominent in northern New Mexico where they operated businesses in Las Vegas and Santa Fe.
The Ilfeld Family letters were found in the desk of Charles Ilfeld, which William C. Ilfeld donated to the Museum of New Mexico.
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Ilfeld Family Letters, 1840-1928
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 113-P::Ilfeld Family Letters)//EN" "nmsm1ac113-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.