William S. and Philip E. Harroun Papers
Identifier: AC 104
Scope and Content
Collection consists of appointment books and other legal and financial papers relating to stocks, real estate, inheritances, loans and mortgages.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Dr. William S. Harroun was a resident of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Mary Houghton Harroun was his wife and his son Philip E. Harroun was an engineer who was a resident of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
.2 Linear Feet
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the William S. and Philip E. Harroun Papers, 1882-1922
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 104::William S. and Philip E. Harroun Papers)//EN" "nmsm1ac104.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.